Happy National Grilled Cheese Day!


A platter of grilled cheeses with local greens as add-ons at an event in Cheshire, CT
Yes, it's real and it's deep (my love for grilled cheese sandwiches that is!) A properly made grilled cheese can evoke the best of childhood memories. These days this classic sandwich has taken on many forms, from grilled cheese with mascarpone, chocolate and apricots to Caseus's herb infused Belgium waffle grilled cheese.

My fav add-ons, arugula and local tomatoes!
Since working on the Caseus Cheese Truck on one of my days off, I’ve come to appreciate the art of the grilled cheese. There are endless combinations and we have a lot of fun coming up with them! The truck just revealed it’s new menu and it’s more mouth watering than ever. With sides like house-made potato chips and creamy tomato soup, it’s easy to make a meal of it.  

I thought I’d share a few of my favorite pictures of grilled cheese I’ve come in delicious contact with. 

Behind the scenes on the truck making
turkey and cranberry grilled cheeses!
Today's special at Caseus- BBQ pulled pork &
caramelized onions on a grilled cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment